1. Begin by researching a notable topic related to Dubai. This could be something like a famous person, a landmark, an event, or an organization. Make sure you choose something that has enough information available to create a comprehensive Wikipedia page.
2. Create an account on Wikipedia. You can do this by clicking the “Create Account” button at the top right of the page.
3. Search for the topic you’ve chosen to create a page about. If the topic is already covered, you can edit the existing page to add more information. If it’s not yet covered, select the “Create a new article” option.
4. Follow the guidelines to create a Wikipedia page. This includes adding a suitable title, summarizing the topic in one sentence, and providing a balanced view of the topic.
5. Provide sources for all the information you include in the page. All sources should be reliable and verifiable.
6. Check the page for errors and typos.
7. Submit the page for review. Once it meets the guidelines, it will be published on Wikipedia.
Thanks for the nice topic, do you have a company there? and which services do you provide?
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.